We are now a part of the Basin Holdings Family, which is a global leader in providing products and services to energy and industrial customers.
Since our humble beginnings in 1999, Generators of Gillette has been providing the coal, oil and methane industries in Wyoming, Colorado, Montana and North Dakota with generator power. Our mission is to provide quality generators and equipment at affordable prices and excellent service, with special consideration for our environment. Ensuring safety for both our customers and employees is our highest priority. With three locations to better serve you, our goal is to make sure your equipment has power 24/7 to maximize your up-time and increase your bottom line.
Meeting the power needs for:
- Road Construction
- Commercial Construction
- Oil and Mining
- Disaster Relief
- Government and Military
- Special Events
- Emergency Power Generation
- Generators from 25kva to 600 kva, in diesel fueled units. We also offer Natural gas/propane generators from 25 kva to 350 kva, all at competitive prices.
- All generators are permitted through the Wyoming Air Quality Division.
- Our generators are equipped with satellite monitors. Should the generator go down for any reason, we are the first to know. The customer could also receive text messages, if desired.
- Our larger diesel units are outfitted with either 500 or 1000 gallon fuel tanks. They are designed to shut down prior to running out of fuel.
- All units have ground fault breakers and disconnect boxes.
- Most are enclosed and they are all trailer mounted.
- Delivery and set-up are included in the month to month rental rate.
- Maintenance is also provided in the rental rate.
- We care about the environment; therefore we offer secondary containments for sale or rent.